Ercall Wood Academy

Excellence through challenge and initiative

Also In This Section

GCSE Certificates

In the future you might need your GCSE certificates for job applications or/university interviews.  If you have lost or misplaced them you will need replacements. Some awarding bodies will only offer replacement statement of results but this is sufficient for interview purposes.

All awarding bodies have a section on their websites about replacement certificates/statements.  Go to the home page and follow the links.  The awarding bodies that Ercall Wood uses are:  AQA, Edexcel, OCR  and WJEC.  The replacements can be over £40 per exam board.

Ercall Wood is only obliged to keep certificates  for one year so please, please collect your certificates  whilst they are still in school